Chocolate Hills & Countryside Packaged Tour
(3Days/2Nights) as low as PhP5,160.00/head of 3 persons
*Prices are listed below.
Experience climbing one of the world famous chocolate hills and view the rest of the 1,268 cone-shaped hills spread out on a plain surrounded by golden rice paddies. For only Php5,160.00/head for 3pax and lower if more in a group. This whole day tour includes visits to major Bohol attractions packaged with a 3D/2N stay at our partner hotel based at Panglao Island.
Package covers daily breakfast, all transfers (RTT port and tour), tour guide, river cruise lunch, all entrance fees, other charges and government tax included. Tour prices for more than 8 persons will depend upon requested rides (either aircon or non-aircon buses and other incidental expenses). Room rates during off season will be slightly lower and thus will render the package tour rates to decrease a wee bit.
Stated package rate above is subject to change without prior notice. If hotel required is other than Tierra Azul/ Dumaluan Beach Resort, our partner hotels, price of the package will be adjusted basing upon the room rates of the hotel wanted. Other hotels do not offer free breakfasts, so package conditions may be affected too. Prices are confirmed once paid and so will not be subject to any untoward price changes.
- Airconditioned Accommodation for 3 days and 2 nights
- Daily Breakfasts
- Chocolate Hills & Countryside Tour
- All Entrance Fees Paid
- DOT Accredited Tour Guide
- Buffet Lunch during Countryside Tour
- Airconditioned Transporation
- Round Trip Transfers
Day 1: Bohol Philippines Packaged Tour
Tagbilaran Airport or Seaport Pick Up then to partner hotel.
Spend the rest of the day at your leisure.
Transfers: Airport pick up.
Notes: Travel time from airport to -.
Tagbilaran City hotels & resorts: 5-10 minutes.
Panglao Island hotels & resorts: 30-45 minutes
Day 2: Chocolate Hills & Countryside Tour
7:00 - Breakfast.
8:00 - Chocolate Hills & Countryside Tour begins
Places to Visit:
Blood Compact Site (Tagbilaran City)
The spot where the “Sandugo” took place; a blood compact between Miguel Lopez de Legazpi of Spain and Rajah Sikatuna of Bohol. The blood compact is considered as the First Treaty of Friendship between two different races, religions, culture and civilization. A treaty based on respect and equality! A place where you can immerse yourself in history!
Baclayon Church (Baclayon)
The oldest stone church in Bohol; in fact, one of the oldest in the Philippines, second to that of the San Agustin Church in Intramuros, Manila. A 21 meter high belfry lies adjacent to the church and a museum displays religious artifacts.
Prony, the longest python in Bohol that is 23 feet long with an estimated weight of 300 kilos. The biggest python in captivity ever known. Named after its captor, Prony, it loves to eat during feeding time. Recently relocated to Baclayon, Bohol
It is known as the second oldest church in Bohol with the biggest convent. Convent is now a museum.
Loboc-Loay River Cruise (Loboc)
A cool and relaxing river cruise while dining on Boholano food and other native delicacies.
Observe the smallest primate in the world, the Tarsier, in its natural sanctuary.
Man Made Forest (Bilar)
Traverse the “Tina-i sa Manok” trail and pass by the Mahogany Forest on your way to Carmen and the Chocolate Hills!
Chocolate Hills (Carmen)
View one of the world’s wonders; 1,268 hills which, during the dry season, turns into brown and thus called the chocolate hills.
If time permits, you may indulge in shopping for souvenirs and local delicacies).
Notes: Tour Guide will wait for you at the lobby. Front desk will inform you of your guide’s arrival. The whole day tour will begin at 8:00am and end at 4:00pm.
Day 3: Bohol Philippines Packaged Tour
7:00-9:00am Free Breakfast.
Spend the rest of your stay at your leisure.
Free Transfers: Airport/Seaport
Booking and Reservation Request
Fill up the form below and our Travel Consultant will get back to you as soon as possible. Only after your confirmation will you receive instructions on how to finalize your reservation.
Please allow 15 working days lead-time before arrival for us to process your request. Last Minute Bookings may have extra charges.
Or, you can directly call EJ Buno for immediate booking with these numbers:
Mobile Numbers: 09077054389 / 09177986789
Landline # : (038) 510-8054
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Confirmed Bookings require Full Prepayment.
- All packages are non-refundable.
- Booking must be minimum of 2 nights
- Room package dictates that for more than two guests, 3 persons are assigned to a room (twin beds and extra mattress) to be able to get the lowest rate possible. Yet if guests prefer a room each, then package price will be adjusted accordingly.
- Hotel/Resort Standard Check out time is 12:00 NN
- Transfers to/from Airport and Seaports are included in the package. Pick Up Time: Flight Departures is 2 ½ hours prior to Estimated Time of Departure and Seaport Departures is 1 ½ hour prior to Estimated Time of Departure.
- Transfers outside the package routes or the scheduled time should be booked earlier and may be subject to additional charges.
- Acceptable Payment by (1) Bank Transfer, (2) Cash Payment, (3) PayPal, or (4) Credit Card.
- Please read our Tour Payment Policies
Other Tour Packages Available:
Back to Bohol Tour Packages
Back to Bohol Philippines Travel Guide
Bohol Tour Package