The San Nicolas Tolentino parish is in Dimiao, Bohol. The date of the parish's foundation is uncertain, although by 1750 there are records of baptism in the parish. The church may have been built toward the later half of the 19th century.
The structure of cut stone is cruciform, though its transept is short. The facade can be described as Neobaroque. Although classical overall, shallow reliefs of flowers arranged as vertical bands decorate the facade. The facade is flanked by twin octagonal towers.
Its heritage features are described as follows: The church interior is simple, coming to a focus at the Neoclassical altars. One of the side altars is missing. The convento is located behind the church and is now a school.
Beside the church are the ruins of what appears to be cemetery and two mortuary chapels. Archaeological excavations in the area have uncovered very little remains, probably the site was never used